Friday, January 8, 2010

Our family reunion this year was in St. George (in my parents mission boundaries) We had a great time! Oh, how I LOVE his smile!! He had so much fun in the water but he thought he could swim and it drove him crazy that we wouldn't let go!! Who knows maybe we should've had more faith in him and let him go for it!
If Hazel looks a little nervous in this picture it is because she was! She had just learned to swim all by herself and most of the week she was just barely above water!
The twins seperated by 24 years!
Grandpa Eddy and Marcus!

So can I just post a million pictures in one post and call it good? Seriously I have not does this for 8 months, we'll see if I remember how to post pictures, I hope they will be in some order and make some sense. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

belliesue said...

Hi Kathleen! I just decided to check a few blogs in the blogging world(I obviously am avoiding the pile of dishes in my kitchen!) What a fun update. Bring on the summer reminders! Hope all is well, we'll have to catch up soon!

angie said...

everyone looks and sounds like they're doing awesome! your kiddos are growing up. it's crazy how fast time goes by!! good job posting all the pics!! i need to update super bad too!!!

sellers said...

Thank goodness, it was about time. I missed seeing you little cuties. I owe you a phone call soon, hope all is well, when are you coming to AZ?