Friday, January 8, 2010

Matthew with his cousin Daniel who both started Kindergarten this year. Daniel is in the class next to Matt but they do get to have recess together. Mary misses Matthew although I think she loves being the head honcho around the house for half a day.
Matthew's desk. He has the sweetest teacher, Ms. Thompson. Seriously, she is sugary, sticky, sweet. I have never met some one like her. I wish she could teach all my children every grade. We love her.
Little Matt ready to go. He, like Hazel, was nothing but excited to go, he couldn't wait for school to start, he is doing really well.

3 comments:

lramey said...

well welcome back to the world'o'blog!!!! Love all the pictures!!!! your kids are so cute-- holy garden of delight!!! i will never do that- for i am the worst at keeping things living- and having to deal with the upkeep of that...ugh...i just know myself too well- although, you did make me wanna

The Evers Family said...

Miss you guys! Glad to see you posted something. I hope you are doing well. We will have to catch up sometime when we vacation in UT.

the heiner family said...

I love that you posted! Your kids are growing! Make them stop! We miss you guys so much! Nicole is not happy about Matt going to school without her!