Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy FIRST Birthday Marcus. What a good boy he is. I adore this little chub. We had a great day. Hazel, Matt and Mary were more excited than he was. In the morning we went to Music Makers and they sang happy birthday to him. I unexpectedly got choked up. As I held back the tears I felt such love for my baby boy. I can't believe he is 1 year old now and learning new things everyday. It is such a joy to have him in our home and to hold him and snuggle him everyday. We are so blessed to have him in our family.
Thanks for the birthday party mom. I love his kisses
We love a party!!
And Dad loves cupcakes
He obviously loves his new toys, Thanks Grandpa and Grandma.
A little story behind the shirt... I thought it was so cute but do they have a first birthday shirt in a size 24 months?

5 comments:

the heiner family said...

What a good mom to accept a kiss like that! We love you Marcus! Happy Birthday!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Marcus!! I love the balloon cake - such a cute idea. Were any of your other kids such blodies? Time flies He's growing up so fast. Hope you are all doing well - I'd love to send you an invite to my blog. Please email me your email @ washbkelli@frontiernet.net

Brittney said...

You have such a cute little family. Thanks again for letting us stay at your place. Looks like the piano has moved since. Oh, Mo, thanks for the birthday wishes. I got the email and the call.

Andy

wendy said...

Oh my GOODNESS! You're little guys are all so cute! I love the pics and I am so happy you found me and my blog so that now we can keep in touch this way!!! I am not soo great at updating mine, but something is better than nothing. Congrats to the ALMOST done law school thing. What a long road, but I am sure it has been fun and very worth the memories! Love you so much!!!

Sandy said...

What a cute boy! He looks like it is Fun to Be One! Thanks for the posting of the pictures. We love it. I love the little picture of him praying. Marcus has changed so much just since you went home. We love and miss you alot.
Love Mom